June 1st, 2021
Welcome to Goldfinch Management, previously Nelson-Minahan Realtors. Goldfinch Management has been offering dependable and efficient property management services since 1968. We have rebranded to bring a fresh look and new energy to 50+ years of property management excellence. We manage condominium associations, apartments, low-income housing, and commercial and medical office buildings. To fulfill ever growing demands, we have expanded and enlisted the talent of expertly qualified staff to meet your property management needs.
Why Goldfinch? The goldfinch is a spritely, little, yellow bird that is known to bring good luck and wellness to all it encounters. Not only is the goldfinch an omen of good luck, but “finch” also translates to “Fink” in German. We settled on the name Goldfinch to bring good luck and wellness to our property owners and tenants and honor our company’s owners with a timeless name.
“The new name reflects our core areas of service, and the rebranding brings a fresh look to both our office and the properties we manage.”– Darlene Fink, President
Our Core Values:
- Respect. We treat everyone we encounter with respect and dignity.
- Integrity. We adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior, striving for accountability, responsibility, and transparency.
- Teamwork. We support and care for one another, working together to solve problems and ensure quality service.
- Continual Improvement. We are empowered to make improvements and introduce efficiencies, all to exceed customer expectations.
Services We Offer:
- Property management for:
- Multi-Family Apartments
- Office Buildings
- Medical Office Buildings
- Facilities maintenance
- Rental marketing
- Expert leasing services
- Affordable compliance management
- Professional accounting services
- Yearly budgeting and financials
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Convenient online portal and mobile app
- Acquisition and disposition due diligence
- Property analysis management plan
- Pre-development consultancy
Do you own a property or live in a condominium that would benefit from our professional property management services? We are always looking to create new partnerships. Give us a call at (920) 432-7176 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.